Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes
1 Athlete does Part A, 1 does Part B – Both do Part C
3 Rounds of:
15 Back squat (60kg/40KG)
3 Round of:
10 Back squat (80/60KG)
10 Handstand Push-Ups
Max calories row in remaining time
10 MINUTE TIME CAP
Scaled: 40/20KG – Hanging Knee Raises
Scaled: 60/40KG – Hand Release Push-Up
– Bar can be racked
– You must RE-RACK your bar before moving onto the next movement (no ditching the weight and getting someone to re-rack for you!)
– You must break parallel at the bottom
– You must stand fully extended at the top, with knees and hips fully locked out, with chest upright.
– A rep starts from the hanging position
– Toes must come in contact with the bar
– Feet must extend the rig at the bottom of the movement (pass through past being inline)
– Tagging your partner is NOT required
HAND STAND PUSH-UP
– Two 10KG standard thickness bumper plates can be placed either side of an AB mat instead of just the floor, if you wish.
– A rep starts/finishes when your elbows & knees are fully locked out, and your heels are resting against the wall.
HAND RELEASE PUSH-UP
– Starting with arms fully locked out and legs straight, torso tight
– Controlled descent, releasing hands from the floor
– A clear lack of tension through the hands must be obvious for a rep to count
– Fully lockout your elbows at the top, legs straight and torso tight
– Show the weights on each bar, and weight of the bar.
– Show correct thickness of weight is being used on HSPU’s.
– Show Calories displayed on the rower at the end of your video.
– MAKE SURE THE CAMERA IS ANGLED TO CLEARLY SHOW CORRECT MOVEMENT STANDARDS
– State your names and team name at the start of the video.
– Use an app like WOD Proof to easily record your WOD – USE CODE TBG18 TO UNLOCK OUR LOGO
– Video must be a continuous recording, no cutting/slicing the video even when showing weights etc at the end.
Part A reps + Part B reps + Part C calories = Score
For every 1 rep not meeting the movement standard you will be deducted 3 points from your overall score.